Central feeding system
The ICEVA Central feeding system supplies production machines, material driers, silos etc with material.
The Central feeding system works with a number of material cyclones connected to a central filter unit a vacuum pump and a controller. The flexibility of the central feeding system eables each installation to be custom made according to the customers need and wishes.
Advantages with a central feeding system:
* Space saving, more free space around the Machines and less risk for accidents.
* Less maintenance, only one central filter unit and one vacuum pump per system.
* Less risk of contamination of the material, the material is centrally stored.
* Reduction of noise level, central filter unit and vacuum pump can be separately placed.
* Possibility to handle longer conveying distances and higher capacities.
* One central controller gives a clear overview of the material flow.
The ICEVA material cyclones
The Material cyclones are available in different sizes from 2 liter up to 100 liter. The material cyclones are as standard suitable for transportation of granular materials. There are also models for regrind materials and free flowing powders.
ICEVA controllers for central feeding systems
Controllers for smaller and bigger central feeding systems. Made to suit your specific demands.
The ICEVA Central filter units
The ICEVA Central filter units are made for use in a central feeding system together with a vacuum pump a controller and a number of material cyclones etc.
We always recommend the vacuum pump for each actual situation.